Git Auto export all not pushing to Repository

We currently experience the problem that on one of our morpheus appliance the auto export all feature of a git integration stops working for an unknown reason.
I can’t find explicit logs to it in the administration → health logs.
We have the same repo but with a different access token integrated in our other environment and the same setup/config for the provisioning → code → repositories part(different subpath within the repo though).
I noticed, that when I manually export all resources, it shows that commits were made according to the 4 hour schedule, but for some reason never pushed.

Where could I find extend logs for that?
Also tried to readd the integration and setup the auto export all part but it still doesnt work.
Currently running: v. 7.0.6-4 in both environments

I wouldn’t have two different environments export to the same repo if that is what you are doing. I would guess you have a conflict of some kind and Morpheus is unable to push to origin.

But they are pushing to different paths, why would they get into conflict?
If there would be a conflict, wouldnt there be any logs.
Also manually exporting all resources works without conflicts.
Also it worked for a period perfectly and then stopped.

Interesting. In that case it may be better to put in a support ticket. I would need to see the logs myself to get a idea as I have not see this issue myself.

If I get some time I can try and dig into this a little more at let you know what I find.

I would like to dig into the logs myself, but I can’t manage to filter them properly in the administration → health tab. What keywords should i look out for? Also any logs on the appliance hosts related to git integration?

If you can access the appliance(s) you may find it easier to capture the logs from their linux path

/var/log/morpheus/morpheus-ui

The current file will contain the latest logs.

Any specific words to look out for? Like git integration or repository or the used url maybe?
This file tends to be pretty crowded.