Does Morpheus have any inbuilt scripts to install Kubernetes cluster on RHEL 8.x?

Does Morpheus have any inbuilt scripts to install Kubernetes cluster on RHEL 8.x?

Morpheus does not include any scripts for installing Kubernetes on RHEL 8. The included Morpheus Kubernetes Service (MKS) distribution is deployed on Ubuntu. A custom Kubernetes cluster layout can be created using RHEL 8 node types but the automation required to perform the Kubernetes installation is not included with the Morpheus platform.

@mreed Does Morpheus have any future plans to include RHEL 8.x/Amazon 2 for MKS distribution? our customer is looking MKS on RHEL or Amazon2.

There are no near term (6 - 9 months) plans to add this functionality to the Morpheus platform.

@mreed i created some custom scripts for RHEL and i am able to create the K8’s cluster successfully on RHEL servers, but i am not able to find the source code for “kubernetes nginx ingress operator 0.30 package - apply package”

Could you help me to get me the source code for packge? so i can include that code in my spec templats to install packges while creating the cluster?