Add or run a task to already ran workflow

Is there a way to run or add a task to an already executed workflow?

We have several workflows that have already been executed. We are adding the task to the workflow but also like to execute the task for the previously completed workflows.

While Morpheus does not do exactly what you are asking, you can run a task against labels.

As long as you have labels set correctly this should get you a similar and more reliable effect.

Thank you for your reply.

What I would like to achieve is to run a task against an already executed operational workflow. Let’s say I have an operational workflow, ‘Workflow One,’ which includes three tasks: Task 1, Task 2, and Task 3. Once these have been executed, I need Task 4 to run against this workflow that has already been completed.

I apologize for not providing more details in my previous post.

Workflows do not have that feature.

What you could do is have your workflows add a label to show it was run agents in that specific instance. That way in the future you would be able to run new task agents all instances that ran that workflow.

If it was a previsioning workflow you might be able to find the relationship in the DB and script something out to do this but not sure how that would look.

This would be a great feature to have. Some of our workflows are not related to instances, instead, they are generic operational workflows that update our internal component with Morpheus custom option values. Ideally, if we have another component that needs updating with those custom option values, we would like to run the task against that workflow OR a way to rerun the successful task, not just the failed ones.