How to Disable/Turn Grey the Terraform Command Line in State Tab using CSS in Whitelabel?

Hi,

I’m seeking assistance on how to gray out or disable the Terraform command line option in the Terraform app state tab using CSS in a whitelabel environment.

Ideally, I would like to gray out the Terraform command line option. However, if grayout is not feasible, I am open to disabling it as an alternative solution.

Currently, I am able to hide the Terraform command line option using the provided code. However, my preference is to gray out the option. If grayout is not possible, I am considering disabling it.

Below is the code I am currently using to disable the option:

.input-group {
display: none;
}
button.input-sm, .button.input-sm {
display: none;
}

I want to ensure that the provided code only affects the display of the Terraform command line and is not related to other elements.

Hi @rmartha,

You can achieve this by setting the pointer-events property to none and the background-color property to the desired shade of gray. Here’s an example that worked for me.

#terraformCommand {
    pointer-events: none;
    background-color: #f2f2f2; /* Adjust the color as needed */
}

This CSS will make the input field grayed out and unclickable. Users won’t be able to interact with it, including typing into it.

Thanks
Deepti

1 Like