Report Plugin - How to access account_id

Hi.

We wrote a Report Plugin, which is working fine. However, we need to filter by the Account_id of the Tenant in which the report is being generated. I tried use reportResult.getAccount() in process method, but it returns null.

Is there any way to get this information?

Thanks!

Hi there,

I will have a look for you and come back. Thanks for the question!

Hello,

I have pushed a fix for this issue in Morpheus future versions 5.4.13 and 5.5.3.

Using the following logger in the process method of the ReportProvider:

log.info("reportResult:${reportResult}  reportResult.getReportTitle():${reportResult.getReportTitle()} reportResult.getAccount():${reportResult.getAccount()}, reportResult.getAccount()?.id:${reportResult.getAccount()?.id}, reportResult.getAccount()?.name:${reportResult.getAccount()?.name}  reportResult.getCreatedBy(): ${reportResult.getCreatedBy()}")

The output before the fix:

reportResult:com.morpheusdata.model.ReportResult@3f5aef1  reportResult.getReportTitle():Report Instance Status Dec 05, 2022 11:24:38 reportResult.getAccount():null, reportResult.getAccount()?.id:null, reportResult.getAccount()?.name:null  reportResult.getCreatedBy(): null 

In 5.4.13 and 5.5.3…
The output from the Master tenant:

reportResult:com.morpheusdata.model.ReportResult@29f17f0c  reportResult.getReportTitle():Report Instance Status Dec 05, 2022 11:21:47 reportResult.getAccount():com.morpheusdata.model.Account@75efa894, reportResult.getAccount()?.id:1, reportResult.getAccount()?.name:bartaps  reportResult.getCreatedBy(): com.morpheusdata.model.User@6ca82e5b 

The output from a subtenant:

reportResult:com.morpheusdata.model.ReportResult@3dca0c5c  reportResult.getReportTitle():Report Instance Status Dec 05, 2022 11:23:17 reportResult.getAccount():com.morpheusdata.model.Account@736a3e27, reportResult.getAccount()?.id:2, reportResult.getAccount()?.name:subtenant  reportResult.getCreatedBy(): com.morpheusdata.model.User@e012baf 

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi Chris.

Thanks for the quick response!

Let’s wait for version 5.4.13/5.5.3.

Great job!

image001.png